- Latch Solenoid
- Temperature Switch
- Thermostat Switches
- Solenoid Switches
- Gear Shift Solenoid Switches
- Electromagnetic Switch
- Thermal Protector
- Level Switch
- Pressure Switch
- Temperature Sensors
- Pressure Sensor
- NTC Thermistor
- Capillary Thermostat
- Stem Type Thermostat
- Parking Solenoid
- IMIT Pipe Thermostat
- Bimetal Thermostat Switch
- Automotive Thermostat Switches
- Snap Action Thermostat Switches
- Thermal Switch
- Double Winding Solenoids Switches
- High Current Thermostats Switches
- Temperature Switches
- Mini Solenoid Switch
- AC Solenoid Switches
- Thermostat With Brass Body
- Heavy Electromagnet
|Home||» Products||» Solenoid Switches||» Linear Solenoid Switch|
Linear Solenoid Switch
Product Code : k4
Brand Name : KALYAN ENGINEERS
Linear Solenoid SwitchAC/DC Solenoid:
- Kalyan Engineers products are designed and manufactured by our well qualified engineers. We are leaders of global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Our products are design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability.
- A "Green Solenoid Solution" utilizing permanent magnet in conjunction with the solenoid to maintain the position of the plunger with no current applied. When a short pulse of electric current is applied to the CCIL, the plunger releases instantaneously.
We offer fuel off solenoid at a cost effective price. These solenoid come with built in timers. They will pull the fuel injection pump lever when the positive supply to the signal terminal is disconnected. This is an ideal solenoid to be used for energise to off application. Considerably reducing the installation cost.
- Widely used in automobile industries to pull or push the lever in order to start the engine termed as starter solenoid.
- They are also used in generator sets application
- Solenoids plays great role where the mechanical force up to 10 kg is required with the mechanical movement up to 30 mm.
- Available in different ac & dc voltages
- Max operating current up to 10a.
- Variety of strokes are also available.
- Force ranges from few grams to kg.
- Customized sizes are also available
- Easy to install
- Epoxy introduction around the coil inside the outer body avoids body short with coil & hence the long life of solenoid.
- Electromagnetic force causes the plunger movement.
|Part Number||KE - SOL700|
|Package Contents||Component, Washer|
|Pull up to||10 kg|
|Travel up to||50 mm|
|Shipping Information||This product may be shipped directly by the vendor to any eligible addresses.|